The training focus for this week is back to one technique all approaches and is as follows.
Monday – Nikkajo
Tuesday – Sankajo
Wednesday – Kokyu Ho
Thursday – Kotegaeshi
Friday – Hijiate/Hijishimae
Saturday – Yonkajo
Our free fall parachute jump was delayed due to bad weather. A new date has been set for 11 Dec. On the plus side this gives us more time to recruit more jumpers and more time to raise money for Clic Sargent. you can donate here http://www.clicsargent.org.uk/Getinvolved/Donate please mention us if you do, or you can drop donations off at the dojo.
Cash Accident Plan
Combined Insurance have made available to us a Cashback Accident Plan.
This plan protects you from the financial impact of accidental bodily injury.
- Hospital in-patient benefit
- Convalescence benefit
- Fracture benefit
- Accidental death benefit
- Return of premium benefit
- Protects you from the financial effects of accidental bodily injury
- The benefits will be yours to spend as you choose. You could replace lost earnings, pay for medical expenses or even take a holiday to get better – it’s up to you.
- You are covered under the accidental death benefit from the moment you pay your initial premium
- Cover is available to anyone between the ages of 5 and 64 at the date of application
- Up to £150 per day paid for each overnight stay spent in hospital as an in-patient up to a maximum of 1,000 days
- Up to £150 per day for convalescence
- Lump-sum benefits up to £750 for fracture of any bone in your body except finger, thumb, toe, ribs, teeth or nose – whether you stay in hospital or not
- Lump-sum benefits up to £15,000 for accidental death benefit
- 25% cashback of all premiums (excluding IPT) that you have paid every 10 years – no matter how much you’ve claimed
For more information check http://www.combinedinsurance.co.uk/ If you would like to take advantage of this policy please speak at reception.
“Consult not your fears but your hopes and dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what is still possible for you to do..”
Pope John XXIII
See you on the mat
Shudokan Black Belt Academy – Aikido Nottingham